Join us for a Virtual Wishcircle with Kimberly Stimmel! ✨
Saturday, June 26th at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Kimberly Stimmel is the Founder, CEO & President of Closet of Caring, a nonprofit that provides clothing and other essential items to the homeless in Summit County Ohio. Launched in the middle of the pandemic, Kimberly felt the call to jump into service despite every conceivable obstacle.
Her mission is based solely on the principle that “When you have more than you need, you build a longer table. Not a higher fence.” I'm so inspired by her work, and I know that you'll want to WISH with her!
Let's wish together – on Zoom!
Imagine… Hundreds of people from around the world. All genders. All ages. All ethnicities. All faiths. All joining together to meditate… visualize beautiful wishes… write them down… and pledge to make these wishes come true.
Hundreds of people wishing… with their whole hearts… all at the exact same moment.
An incredible experience. And you can be part of this.
You’re invited to join us at the next Wishcircle!
- The Wishcircle happens once a month… and it’s free.
- It’s online so you can join from anywhere in the world.
- It’s led by Alexa Fischer, CEO, and Founder of Wishbeads plus a special guest!
What happens at a Virtual Wishcircle?
- Sign up for the Zoom webinar and follow along at home.
- First, Alexa leads everyone through a guided meditation to get still, calm, and focused.
- Then, everyone takes a few moments to imagine their wish, dream, or goal, and write it down.
- You’ll leave the Wishcircle feeling refreshed and clear about your goals.
- A beautiful, uplifting experience. All ages welcome. Watch by yourself, or watch with your whole family!
Want to come? Click the button above and you'll get all the detail. We can't wait to see you there!